We are very fortunate here at Victory Lakes Intermediate to offer private lessons for every band instrument! We have a FANTASTIC private lesson staff who are specialists at their instruments and have dedicated their time to perfecting their performance skills and teaching their respective instruments. Some of our private lesson teachers have graduate and doctoral degrees in music, have made professional recordings, and perform professionally in symphony orchestras!
- Click here: Private Lessons Enrollment Form
- Click here: Private Lessons Guidelines
- You can sign up for lessons using the form above. Please send it with your student or email to Mr. Parsons (email@example.com). Remember to include the $10 yearly enrollment fee.
- This school year, lessons are offered BOTH in person & on-line. Please visit with your lessons teachers to find the right one for your family.
- We highly recommend private lessons for all students! Private lessons are in no way a form of remediation or tutoring. In fact, we expect and encourage our most skilled band students to take private lessons. The teachers meet students where they are & help them get to the next level of playing.
- A private lesson is a one-on-one session (generally 25-30 minutes) with a specialist on your child's instrument. They are weekly. Some students have their private lessons at school during their band class, although some occur before or after school. Payments are made directly to the teachers.
- Private lessons are not like tutoring, in which only students who are struggling take them. This can be true for some, but the vast majority of students take private lessons to get ahead. Their instructor will give them practice strategies, techniques, goals, and exercises that are specific to their needs, ability, and interest.
- Financial assistance may be available for those who qualify. Please contact Mr. Parsons (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Our Lessons Staff
Flute: Lisa Nickl
Oboe: Ashley Guillot
Bassoon: Hugo Doege
Clarinet: Natalie Ladanyi & Cayce Vega
Saxophone: Eric McJimsey & Jordan Johnson
Brass & Percussion
Trumpet: Noah Adams, Jason Browne, Kevin Henderson
French Horn: John Stuckey & Emily Nagel
Trombone: Melanie Davis & Jason Schloesser
Euphonium: Jeff Homick & Jason Schloesser
Tuba: Jason Schloesser
Percussion: Daniel Vega